Safe n Sound Electrical is proud to be a Master Electricians Australia member. When you see the Master Electricians logo on your electrical contractor’s website, you know you are in safe hands.
Master Electricians set the standard for the industry, and are trained to complete a variety of electrical work to the highest professional standard.
Master Electricians Training
To become a Master Electrician a contractor has to complete the Master Electricians Accreditation program. The main focus of the program is quality and safety, with a series of six modules that can be completed over a period of 12 months. Benefits of the program include:
- Accreditation demonstrates your commitment to continuous safety improvements and staff training.
- Formal recognition that your business complies with government legislative and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements.
- Your clients know that you will deliver the highest quality service with a focus on safety and customer satisfaction.
Master Electrician In Randwick
Safe n Sound Electrical is your local Randwick electrician and a Master Electricians Australia Member. When you use our electrical services, whether residential or commercial, you know you will receive the highest quality workmanship and professional attitude. We can help with almost any electrical work you need including:
- Electrical Installations
- Fibre Optic Installations
- Audiovisual Installations
- Thermal Imaging
- FIBARO Home Automation and C-Bus Control System
Get in touch with your local electrician – Safe n Sound Electrical – to book an appointment.